Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Aged by Smiles
Here is the link to my Aged Tutorial zip file. I have included in the zip file an action and a written tutorial(Thank you, Suzib for all you help with writing the tut.)
Image Link
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/1017340/19787
Baily & Taylor (aged) display.jpg
Baily & Taylor (aged) display.jpg (129.94 KiB) Viewed 5553 times
That's a really lovely example, Shari. I think I'll try that on a couple of things.
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
A beautiful image, Shari
Thank you, Geoff and Suzi! I didn't even think about putting it on the forum :doh: didn't even think of our new comers!
I have to ask, before I download the tut, was it written for PSE or for Photoshop?

smiles wrote: Aged by Smiles
Here is the link to my Aged Tutorial zip file. I have included in the zip file an action and a written tutorial(Thank you, Suzib for all you help with writing the tut.)
Image Link
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/1017340/19787
Baily & Taylor (aged) display.jpg
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
Suzanne, the tut will work in both. Shoot can't remember about the action. I know I tested it. Will have to go back and check.
I have PSE 6, so if it includes actions I probably won't be able to use it unless there is a work-around.

suzib wrote: Suzanne, the tut will work in both. Shoot can't remember about the action. I know I tested it. Will have to go back and check.
Suzanne

Suzanne's Gallery

"Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose." -Evan Esar 1899-1995
I Love It!!! Very well done! :cheer2:
Suzanne, you do not have to use the action you can do the same with the written tutorial. This can be used with PS & PSE.
Thank you all! :D
Thanks for the tut Shari, can't wait to find an image to try this on.
19 posts Page 1 of 2