Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
31 posts Page 3 of 4
Cool tut Dane. Great job everyone.

I know you all are probably wondering why Dane couldn't upload a .pdf to his gallery or why you can't if you have ever tried since you all know I post the newsletters to a PrestoPhoto gallery for you all. There is a trick to uploading a .pdf file to your PrestoPhoto gallery. Upload any image file to your gallery then go to the image and click the edit icon. There will be an option to REPLACE image. Click the browse and navigate to your .pdf file. Go tot he bottom of the edit screen and click save. Your .pdf file will now be in your gallery in place of the image you originally loaded.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks for the info Kim. I will give it the old college try and see what happens. Come to think of it, thank you for all you do for us.

:wave:
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
You're welcome Dane. Always glad to help out when I can.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
1st Michel, I really don't know as in Georgia we don't normally get snow. Key word there is normally, but last week we did along with ice. I did take a couple pictures, which are still in my camera. I would try it, I have found for most of my pictures it seems to work well.

This one was done with CS3 (Russ, I found the Black and White under Image -> Adjustments -> Black & White and played with the channels a bit). While doing this, I happened to remember a homework from Kimi where she had us do a new layer and gray fill it. This might do the same thing as converting the picture to B/W. I will let you know.

Before:
IMG_5179 -before.jpg
IMG_5179 -before.jpg (150.98 KiB) Viewed 4078 times

After:
IMG_5179-matted after.jpg
IMG_5179-matted after.jpg (154.58 KiB) Viewed 4078 times

Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Never mind i had a question but figured it out. :o :wave: all by myself :rotfl:
I wound up lost somewhere on the path but i still like the results.
animated before and after.
Judy, that looks great - made a big difference.
(btw Sometimes rather than use soft light or overlay, I just use luminosity if there gets to be color that doesn't work just right.)
Your results are real nice. :thumbsup:
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
thanks Betty i was really excited to try this. I took the photo last week when they were dying i was hoping i could brighten it up. I do like the results.
For those who care and don't, I have updated Step 5.

Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Here is my try. Thanks for the tutortial, dane!

Courtney

Attachments

31 posts Page 3 of 4