Post your tutorials here. Do not post any copyrighted material unless you hold the copy rights.
33 posts Page 3 of 4
Don't forget there is or was a Velvia 2.0 plugin in the freebies area. I've used it quite a bit.
Welcome y'all to the forum.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
One post each, funny names that don't make sense, comments that are.....somewhat uninformative...no signatures or avatars......seems fishy to me guys
This thread has been hit a lot recently by spam and by spam which has been removed. The user posting the mentioned post are being watched. As their post are not malicious in anyway we cannot ban them until they do, if they do. These post could very well be interested people that have never seen this before, not likely but we have to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I am new in this forum. I hope you will welcome me here.

I am currently working at home and I am a freelancer doing websites. I am using Photoshop for my graphics.

Simulation pret immobilier
lincolnb, WELCOME. You will find this forum very friendly and full of helpful people. If you like this tut, read on. There are a lot of great, easy to follow tuts here. Looking for a technique and can't find it, just ask. Someone may know of it or where you can find it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Welcome, lincolnb :toast:
... and maybe your skills in doing websites will be useful and appreciated here!
Hope to see you here regularly.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
thanks for sharing the link. it's really interesting. :toast:
simulation rachat de credit
Welcome Katherine

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
thank for your help! :toast:

rachat credit
maybe your skills in doing websites will be useful and appreciated here!
sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet unpouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?
33 posts Page 3 of 4