Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
104 posts Page 6 of 11
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
Thank you Christian for the warm welcome and the hard work that went into this new home. This will be a really nice transition. :D
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
Thanks for the countless hours everyone has put in to create this site! I'm looking forward feeling my way around. Right now, I'm off to our high school's quarterfinal football game!! I'm so nervous I feel as though I could puke. Hope to snoop around here this weekend!

Lisa
A Big Thank You for all the hard work! A new adventure begins.........
Sherry
Thank you Jane and Christian for your effort. This site looks 'Marvelous".

Richard
big hugs and kisses to all who gave so selflessly of themselves. I am a happy camper.
judy ladybug(dont know how to add anything yet but i will.
Just poking my head in to say "howdy"!

Great job, and a successful launch - Bravo, guys!
I am so glad that we have a new home to keep in touch. I, for one, have been so inspired by this group and would have been very sad to see it go.

Thanks to all who worked on getting this site up. It looks great.

Does anyone know if we are able to move the tutorials and such from the other site over to this site?

Kelly
Only those tutorials that were written by members - if that memeber chooses to post them here.
Christian, thanks. I look forward to getting aquainted with the members here and seeing my old friends from the soon to be discontinued forum in PET. All your hard and fast work is greatly appreciated.
Well, it really is happening here! My logon name is changed to the one I use at other sites, but you will recognize me by the big flower in my hair! :D

I hope I did the signature thing right so you can see my galleries.
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
104 posts Page 6 of 11