Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
104 posts Page 10 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Well - I am still moving like a snail on actually learning and doing more than just cropping and using "adjust smart fix" in my pics - but from time to time I go to the old site to look for help...which is just what I was doing tonight. I'm glad I went now - before the place dissapeared. I'm sorry to all of you who may experience a bit of loss - but it looks like this is going to be one terrific place to be as well...heck, maybe even better!

Glad to be here!
Glad you joined us! :)
Hi Alina.. just ask if you need some help. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi all!

I just stumbles across this forum today. It looks like a great place to learn and meet new people. I am using PSE5; upgraded from PSE3. Hope to get to know all of you.

Shannon in PA
Shannon in PA

PSE3 & PSE5; CANON DIGITAL REBEL
Welcome Shannon from down the street in Upper Darby PA.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Kimi sent me - I've not participated in an Elements forum before, though I've meant to.

Hi! :)
Hi everyone, I had not been on the 'old' site for a while and got an awful shock when I read all the bad news. However am cheered by checking out this one. It is looking great. Well done Jane and all who helped and hope everyone comes over and we don't lose all that fantastic expertise.

Anne :D
sarebear wrote: Kimi sent me - I've not participated in an Elements forum before, though I've meant to.

Hi! :)

OK... who are you so I can give you a Big HUG?

Click on User Control Panel, Profile, and pick signature.
Type your name in and hit submit.
That way we who you are.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
sthomas wrote: Hi all!

I just stumbles across this forum today. It looks like a great place to learn and meet new people. I am using PSE5; upgraded from PSE3. Hope to get to know all of you.

Shannon in PA

Hi Shannon... :P
Welcome!!
Our goal here is to help people learn Elements and CS. So glad you found us, can I ask how you stumbled upon us?
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi Sarebear and Shannon glad you found us and welcome aboard.

Anne, glad to see here.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
104 posts Page 10 of 11