Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
104 posts Page 1 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
Welcome Photoshop Elements Users! You have a very special community and we at PrestoPhoto feel honored to help keep your community alive and growing. I have watched you share knowledge, and come together to create shared galleries and scrapkits which we are excited we could be a part. We hope to continue to help out where we can and when asked. Lots of requests are coming for improved gallery sharing and a way to help support the community itself, which we are working on now. We feel strongly in letting the community grow and prosper in it's own right. Our goal is to help give y'all the tools you need, and let you choose to use them however you see fit so you can keep doing great things.

If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Welcome all!

- Christian

(PS I'm really not as scary as my picture - except on Halloween! ;) )
Thank you - I'm thrilled to be here!!! :D

Sunny
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Hi Jane and Spider..... So nice to be here....Thanxs for the warm welcome.. :)
Andrea
Bravo! Well done!
Hello,
so pleased that it's up and running.
Thanks for all the hard work you have done.
Kev :D
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Just took a quick look see.... I like it.. I like the divisions in the forums. You guys did a fantastic job getting this together so fast....I thank you very much. :)
Andrea
Welcome everyone! Sure hope you enjoy you new home!
Hi all,

Glad to be here. Thanks again to Jane and Christian for providing this place.

Love the extra new smilies - especially the "surprised skull" ;)

Nick
All I can say is well done Christian and Jane.... Yippeeee Skippy!!! :D :D
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Christian: Thank you so much for the very warm welcome. I look forward to watching this endeavor grow and change. What is the best way to communicate suggestions to you? Would it be at all possible to have a new forum category for that, at least in these early days?
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 Next
104 posts Page 1 of 11