Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Adjusting the date so that the pics in my collections show the newest ones first. i am using pse5, in the oragnizer thats not a problem i know how to do that its just in the collections i dont know how to change it its on the oldest ones first and i cant seem the find out how to swap it ovrt i am sure its easy when you know how.thanks jon :cry:
Jon, while in the organizer look at the bottom of the screen on the lefthand side and you will see a highlighted tab that says "Date (newest first)" click on the arrow next to it and select "Oldest First") and use your scroll arrow on the side to move to the top of pictures, on my screen it automatically jumps to the bottom which is newest photos, just scroll up and should work.
Charlotte hi and thanks for helping me. one question i need to ask is will doing that also change the dates within the folders in the collections i have?Because what i did was i opened a folder by mistake i clicked on the bottom line which said to show oldest first. now i cant seem to find,show newest first please help jon
3 posts Page 1 of 1