Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
7 posts Page 1 of 1
HELP REQUIRED.
Can anybody please help me i am puzzled i am using PSE5 and would like to install grants tools,However i
cannot find the preview >effects directory in which to install it into.I am then supposed to go into the effects cache and delete 3 files,and also the filters cache and do the same,however i cannot find these either.any assistance would be great thanks
jon :cry:
Jon ,in elements 5 they go here:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\5.0\Photo Creations\special effects
and you don't need to delete anything. I think you would be better off using Graffi's stuff and his auto installer. They are I think under 10 bucks but worth every penny and more.
there's a secret Merry Christmas present at my place:

Handy Actions Lite is free until Christmas with the coupon code GrafMC07 - just input it during checkout (note that the code will work only if Handy Actions Lite is in your cart) - Also be sure that you choose the corrct version (there's a version for PSE 5 - which actually installs to 3, 4 & 5- and a version for PSE 6 - both self-install!)

All the details on HA Lite is in the link above -
Graffi wrote: there's a secret Merry Christmas present at my place:

Handy Actions Lite is free until Christmas with the coupon code GrafMC07 - just input it during checkout (note that the code will work only if Handy Actions Lite is in your cart) - Also be sure that you choose the corrct version (there's a version for PSE 5 - which actually installs to 3, 4 & 5- and a version for PSE 6 - both self-install!)

All the details on HA Lite is in the link above -

Just be careful to choose the correct version. The coupon is only good once. If you get the wrong one (as I did.... :oops: ), you have to pay the full freight for the second one. Oh, well.... :)
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
...or just let me know -

Chuck, go download again. The PSE 6 version has magically appeared... :D

Merry Christmas!
Graffi wrote: ...or just let me know -

Chuck, go download again. The PSE 6 version has magically appeared... :D

Merry Christmas!

Graffi, no joy. I'll PM or e-mail you. Thanks for all you do!
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
PM back to you -

Also, check my blog - I added the "missing" Transform Selection action this morning. The PSE 5 version is a stand-alone, but the PSE 6 version there has the installer.

:mrgreen:
7 posts Page 1 of 1