Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
6 posts Page 1 of 1
How do I post a photo in a post. I can figure out how to post a link but not a photo. Yet, another senior moment has hit me.
Tina B
Two ways to do it. Upload your photo to a site that you use for your photos and copy the url and paste it here or go to the bottom left hand corner and click on upload attachment and find it on your computer.
I need more help !
Tina B
Tina, when you are writing your post, at the bottom of the post is a tab that says UPLOAD ATTACHMENT. Click on that, then browse that will take you hopefully to pictures on your computer. Find the image you want, click open on that window. Then click on the ADD THE FILE tab next to browse. After that click on the PLACE INLINE tab. Make sure your picture is no bigger than 500 at the largest side.
If you need more help let me know.
500xx500 and 256k is the largest image you can post in-line. If your demensions are larger than that, but the file size is below the limit it will post a little link in your post instead of a picture.

Of course if you prefer you can still use pixentral.com and then post the "forum link" (link at the bottom) here.
Thanks I will give it a try when I have some time. Ok I think I see it now.
Tina B
6 posts Page 1 of 1