Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Julie
When I click on your gallery there is only one photo of your dog and that is it, Are there More?
Tina B
Yes,
There are four different albums ... "The Girls" with one photo, "PCE Challenges & Tutorials" with one photo and David Crockett State Park with four photos, and a fourth album Friends & Family with one photo. How very strange!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
The awesome picture of Gidget is showing now in the rolling gallery here and your gallery - but I don't see anything else even when I log in as admin.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Why am I having issues? I deleted everything, started fresh and didn't mess with any settings. There are 6 albums in my gallery with photos in each. I give up!!! :? :? :?
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, finally got to see all of your beautiful creations. I just love all the Yorkie photos. My Yorkie looked more like Nikki. Can I have Lady Scruff? What a sweet picture that is! I also really like your Riverwalk image.
Awww thank you granmmom. All my Yorkies have been beauties. Scruffy has been gone for awhile :( but she has left me wonderful memories in my heart. Her name fit her perfectly, she always looked like she needed to have her hair brushed even 5 minutes after I did it. Her AKC name was Lady Scruff of Yorkie Hollow.

I always wanted to do the Riverwalk. A high school friend of mine was down in San Antonio for the funeral of her brother. Another high school friend and I flew down there to be with her and one afternoon we got away and did the Riverwalk and went to The Alamo. We had a nice time despite the reason we were down there.
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
16 posts Page 2 of 2