Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Can someone tell me if they ever used any actions from Atncentral. If so, can you tell me which ones work in pse4 & pse5? I cant dl them to see which ones work & which ones dont so I would appreciate it so much if everyone that has them can please tell me which version of PSE they have & which action they have & use from this website. Thank you all so very much for your help.
I got Dave's Simplifier from ATNCentral. It works just fine also.(PSE5)
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas, thank you!
snowball, I have alot of them. I will have to check which ones. Use them in elements 5. Will get a list tomorrow for you.
Suzib, Thank you, I look forward to your reply.
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Here you go:
Midnight Black
Midnight Sepia (these 2 at one spot will say can not make just click continue and works fine)
Muted fashion
paint with light( my favorite, use this all the time)
paint with light 2
Sharon's B/W sketch
Sharon's colored sketch (also one spot where is says can't make... just click continue)
dave's sketch
Sheri's sketch PSE (second favorite)
Ali's vintage tint
Duotone Dream
I checked some of these out and i have pse 4. I think you have to have thumbnails to go with each action. I found none here with thumbnails.
Judy, I don't know about 4 but these work great in 5 and you don't need thumbnails. There is a way to make your own. Maybe someone can tell you how to make them. I will look to see if I can find a tutorial on that.
suzib, WOW! Thank you very much. Im going to upgrade from 4 to pse5 soon because im finding that everything i seem to be interested in is for pse5 or higher. I considered going with full photoshop(cs3) but thought better of it for a while. What i will miss alot in 4 is the back button. Sorry to say, I use it ALOT. Thank you again :)
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
suzib wrote: Judy, I don't know about 4 but these work great in 5 and you don't need thumbnails. There is a way to make your own. Maybe someone can tell you how to make them. I will look to see if I can find a tutorial on that.

Creating thumbnails:
It's described in this excellent tutorials by Richard Lynch, in section "Set up the action preview file"
http://hiddenelements.com/actions_whitepaper.html
Note that for PSE6, instead of a PSD file, you need to save into a .PNG format.
Basically you need to draw an image 64 x 64 pixels in RGB mode.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
16 posts Page 1 of 2