Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
11 posts Page 1 of 2
For those of you who need to enlarge the text size of the forum there are a couple of ways to do it.

In Foxfire and Internet Explorer you can use Ctrl -/+ to decrease/increase the text size. This of course is global in that window until you change it back.

To change the text size just in the forum in the upper right hand corner under the search box is a control to do this. You have three different sizes to pick from ... normal, larger and largest ... third click takes you back to normal. :shock:

text size.jpg
(18.35 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks - gotta love members helping members!

This is afterall a member led site, and I'm learning the controls along with the rest of you . :D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH - now I can see. :shock:

Thanks Jane! :)
Marilyn
Marilyn

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease.
Thanks so much, Julie.
Diana

Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.

~ Canon Rebel XTi ~ WinXP ~ PSE 5.0 ~ Pro Show Gold ~ Photoshop 6.0 ~
Yeah - that really helps a lot! Thanks. :D
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
MUCH better. thanks. elizabeth
elizabeth
ehuntsman.smugmug.com
oh how great i can see. Thanks so much :D
This will also work on your number keypad, using ctrl + and/or -. Some keyboards also have a slider on the left-hand side that does the same thing. On some websites, this one included, you can use the wheel on your mouse to enlarge/reduce by holding the control key when using the wheel.

I have heard some people say that none of these work for them. :o
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
I also think it is the blue background when we are used to the contrast of the white background.

When I am typing a reply and it is a solid white background it is much easier to see. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I love that I can increase the text size. Probably the best feature a site can have. My poor old eyes get so strained.
Janice
PSE 11, Mac with Mountain Lion
11 posts Page 1 of 2