Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Is there a gallery capability here? If so, how do I set one up? Or - how do I display photos here? How do I get one over where it says gallery? Thanks - I have 3 I'd like to show. Andie
Unless you move, where you are right now is where you will always be!

Andie
Visit Andie's Webshots Gallery
Visit Andie's PrestoPhoto Gallery
Go to: http://www.prestophoto.com/
Let your mouse hover over Photos so the drop-down appears; then click on create Gallery. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thanks - I set it up, Now I just have to decide what to post. Andie

Andie
I look forward to seeing it. Welcome to a super friendly forum.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thanks - I'm a PET forum member and signed up here in November. I have not been online much for the past few months because I have been unbelievably busy - too busy actually!!! Anyway, I think in a month things will calm down to a normal pace again and I should be able to be here more often. Andie

Andie
Andie, the gallery is much bigger than in PET. No file size limit. Full resolution... no comprimise. :D
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Andie,
Long time no see.....:) Looking forward to your gallery .
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
You can set up multiple galleries - so you can have both private/password protected and/or public galleries. And you can set up sub-galleries too. So for example you can have a main gallery called "PCEC" and then sub galleries for each of the challenges if you wanted to keep yourself organized. :)

The most recent entries to any PCEC members public gallery will show up in the rolling gallery here.
OK so I got 2 pictures posted but I'd like to change the titles and make a small comment about each one. Do I do that in the gallery where it says "comments?" or is that for people looking at the photos? Andie

Andie
chas3stix wrote: Andie,
Long time no see.....:) Looking forward to your gallery .
Chas

Hi Chas - Nice to be here!!!

Andie
12 posts Page 1 of 2