Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Could someone please tell me what size images should be for the prestophoto gallery? By the way, I really like typing prestophoto. Thanks in advance.
~coco~
the view

from here
Hi Coco, there is not size limit on your image. PrestoPhoto will show a thumbnail of it in your gallery. It can then be clicked on an it will be on its own page large (PrestoPhoto automatically sizes to a viewable size) with options under to view it in different sizes.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
There is a 200MB limit for the gallery - which is huge, but if that isn't enough space you can purchase addtional.

If you want to upload a full resolution photo you can - and by the way, PrestoPhoto not only prints beautiful photo books they also do 100 year archival prints too. :)
Thank you both. Approximately what size would you recommend, though?

And Kim did I hear a little birdie right that it's your birthday? If so, the happiest of happy to you. I hope you get something frivolous.
~coco~
the view

from here
I've been doing 1024 pixels on the long side as most monitors will display that full size and have it fill the screen.
Since I already had some galleries out there, a couple from books I made, and others I was just using as galleries, I'm assuming my space for a "Community" gallery is pretty limited. Guess I'll just play it by ear, and if it fills up I'll look into purchasing more space.
6 posts Page 1 of 1