Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
12 posts Page 1 of 2
While playing golf in Hawaii I just had to bring back this tree and show a little nature gone wild. I suggested to my wife this had to be a female tree because it just couldn't make up it's mind which direction to grow. She quipped back that it had to be a male tree because it wouldn't stop and ask for directions. Ok panel, male or female.......

Attachments

Now that's a picture. Fun, enjoyable shot. Maybe that's what the tree had to do to stay out of the way of "errant" golf balls.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Ha, Ha,

Don't know whether it's male or female, but that's one crazy looking tree. I have to wonder if somebody didn't do some bending when it was quite young?

Good catch.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Great shot......definately MALE, I agree with your wife!!! :mrgreen:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Yep, it is a male. Maybe something Gary planted,lol
Great shot Bill. I have to agree with your wife as well. You know how you men are and not asking for directions or reading instructions or as DH calls them, destructions. :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Gotta be female. Isn't it women that always reserve the right to change their minds about anything, at any time? Without warning? :lol:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Yes, we do reserve the right to change our minds but we are not changing our minds on this one. It is a male tree. :mrgreen: This tree clearly didn't change its mind, it didn't ask directions. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I dunno 'bout that....cause going straight isn't that hard. In this case for the tree, straight up. And once it decided to try something different, it just couldn't make up its mind. :D
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Great photo. Very interesing. I think the tree is male :roll: no, maybe female :roll: well, maybe its both male and female. Either way, I love the tree and the photo, different can be a good thing.
12 posts Page 1 of 2