Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
13 posts Page 1 of 2
I know it is on the forum somewhere but I can't find it. How do I change the link to my gallery to say Suzi's place or anything other than what it is. And if I wanted to add other links in my signature. I am so in the dark on this, help!!!!
Suzi, Write in your signature "Suzi's Gallery" or whatever, then mark it with the mouse. Click on the "URL" button. Then add = and your link to the first URL in brackets like this (I am leaving out the first bracket, otherwise it won't show up for you):
url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19713]Suzi's Gallery[/url]

Or, just add the fonrt bracket and paste that line into your signature. Should work!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thank you so very much, Reka. That is just what I needed.
WooooHooooooooooo, you are too cool, Reka
Great!Image
Reka
ImageMOM

Just in case you get stuck on anything again.... If you right click on the BBCode under the smilies and open it in a new link - you will see a bunch of instructions for using BBCode.
Thanks, Jane. put in my things to remember list.
Hmmm.....I can't seem to find my "Things to Remember List"...... :oops:
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Chuck, I got microsoft's notebook for Christmas. All my remember stuff, tutorials,etc are now going in that. It is a lifesaver. Of course, I have a deskfull of stuff to put in it, so it is going slow. I get to easily sidetracked.
Um, I am picturing you putting all those papers inside a laptop and closing it. :mrgreen: :?: What do you mean by "microsoft's notebook"?
Reka
ImageMOM

13 posts Page 1 of 2