Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 8 of 13
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13 Next
Another question. How do you get the time to show up as local time? I went to User CP & I've got Western European (GMT) selected but the time is showing up as 3.15 pm instead of a quarter past midnight :?

Bayla
Bayla,
had the same problem, Spider solved it . Can't understand why yours is incorrect.
Just a silly thought, when you changed the time zone, you did press submit, didn't you? I can't imagine you not doing so but as I said a silly thought :)
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Kev,

I'm almost too embarrassed to type this...I was looking in the wrong place. I saw a time under my avatar and thought that was the time, not realising that that is the time I joined!! It just so happened to be exactly 9 hours different from the time on my computer.... I only realised just now when I read your post and saw that the time in Hampshire was different to the time in my neck of the woods:oops: :oops: :oops:

Bayla
Bayla,
when I replied to your message, I had to edit because I made the same mistake.
Don't be embarrassed just put it down to a new home and we are not sure where to find things.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Jane / Christian -- Is there a way that you can select a post and then print that individual post without printing the whole thread? We were able to do that previously. I know I can highlight and then print, but it would be nice if we could just click on the post number (which was underscored) and that brought the post to a new window and you could then print from there.

I tried to insert a screenprint, but I couldn't get it to work. :(
Let me research that and get back to you - although it will probably be late tomorrow before I'll have a chance. In the meantime if anyone else figures it out - please feel free to post the answer.
A lot of people are still having trouble with the BBCode for their signatures. Here is a simpler explanation with a sample url code

Here is what you see and need to change as will as adding your text, which doesn't seem to be any problem for anyone

[url]http://www.prestophoto.com/gallery/11544]My Creations[/url]

This starts [url] Change that last bracket to an equal "=" sign

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Just noticed something that might be useful. When reading a thread and you get to the bottom of the page and want to get back to the top of the page, instead of scrolling all the way back up, there is a small arrow in the lower right corner of each person post (just below their avatar). Click the arrow and it will take you back to the top.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
how do you know if you have a pm waiting. and what is the aim button next to the pm for.
Second line below the header - between the "User Control Panel" and the "View your posts" is the messages section.

AIM = aol instant messanger, members have the ability to list various means of contact. And if you see a globe under their avatar that is a link to their web page. :)
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13 Next
123 posts Page 8 of 13