Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 4 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13 Next
So we have to go to prestophoto first and post our images there, is that right so far. Is there someplace here on this site to take us right to prestophoto to our galleries. I am so confused! or over tired, or both. Still trying to figure out the link thing!
Jancy
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
I'm a little rummy myself.... for now go over to http://www.prestophoto.com and upload to your gallery there. Then post the link in your signature line here.
For now you have to go to vio vio and register and start a gallery. then copy and paste the url from where your picture is and paste it into your signature. Hope this helps i am not real elegant at explaining things i barely know or know well for that matter. :mrgreen:
you beat me to it jane
ByronG wrote: Thanks, Steve!

I'm used to the simple way we had it at PET, so don't know BB Code equivalents... yet.

Byron

Byron... I seem to have forgotten the easy way...could you please explain !!! thanks :mrgreen: George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
genevh wrote: Here's a link to the BBCode Guide to give you the basics and get you started.
Thanks, Gene... Try as I might, I cannot locate that on my own!

Byron
G_OReilly wrote: ...Byron... I seem to have forgotten the easy way...could you please explain !!! thanks :mrgreen: George
George,

At the PET site, you just click the little "globe-with-a-chain-link" symbol to open a Hyperlink dialog -- it automatically embeds it behind the text you have selected at the time.

Byron
ByronG wrote:
genevh wrote: Here's a link to the BBCode Guide to give you the basics and get you started.

Byron

I just discovered it myself - when you go to type a messege it is the first thing under the smilies on the right hand side.
jane wrote:
ByronG wrote:

Byron

I just discovered it myself - when you go to type a messege it is the first thing under the smilies on the right hand side.
A-HA!! Thanks, Jane... :lol:
Jane, is there a way to print out a single post -- so you don't have to print the whole thread? If there is, I'm missing how to do it.

TIA
Have to say I have no idea on how to do it other than a copy and paste. But I bet some helpful memeber will come along and answer that question for us.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13 Next
123 posts Page 4 of 13