Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 3 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 Next
Thanks Kevin and Gary.
I got it now.
Steve
My Thotful Spot

An Irishman’s heart is nothing but his imagination.
-George Bernard Shaw
Does anyone know if there is a way on this forum to get an e mail when a thread to which you have contributed gets updated? I always like that feature on (that other site that we don't mention anymore!)

Thanks
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
Ok giving Kimi's instructions a try
my_eye_jan.jpg
My Eye test in message
(5.53 KiB) Downloaded 245 times

That was easy!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
kabeeo wrote: Does anyone know if there is a way on this forum to get an e mail when a thread to which you have contributed gets updated? I always like that feature on (that other site that we don't mention anymore!)

Thanks

At the very bottom of the screen are three boxes - one is to subscribe to a thread, one is to book mark and I forget what the third is. I'm not sure if subscribing sends a notice or not.
Just my first check in. Still trying to get smart.
Here's a link to the BBCode Guide to give you the basics and get you started.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks for that link!
Maybe because my eyes are starting to cross, but I am still not getting the link thing on the bottom, example: Jancy's Gallery :? Do I have to get the link adress when I am in PrestoPhoto then come back here to do it in my control panel?
Thanks
Jancy
That is what i did. I went and used copy and paste.
Another cool feature - when you are in board index mode - forums that have had new posts since you were last there show a red icon. Same within subsections too.

And if someone posts to a thread you are about to make a post to - the new post shows up above the reply you are typing.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 Next
123 posts Page 3 of 13