Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 1 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 Next
This is the place to discuss the features of this site. If you want to test them there is a "Testing Zone" forum.

If you have questions or tips on how to use the features please post them in this thread. Thanks!

Have you noticed the little box on the left side of a thread title - if you click on it, it takes you directly to the start of any post you haven't read yet. How fun is that! It is especially handy for really long "gold text" sorts of threads. :lol:
Wags wrote: I'm going try and merge a couple of threads here - so that the info on all the forum features and how to use them can be found in one place.

Btw - have you noticed the little box on the left side of a thread title - if you click on it, it takes you directly to the start of any post you haven't read yet. How fun is that! It is especially handy for really long "gold text" sorts of threads. :lol:

That is a nifty time-saving feature!
Jane I think that is an excelent idea.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Wags wrote: Btw - have you noticed the little box on the left side of a thread title - if you click on it, it takes you directly to the start of any post you haven't read yet. How fun is that! It is especially handy for really long "gold text" sorts of threads. :lol:

Jane, What am I doing wrong? It takes me to the most recent post instead of the starting at the first post I haven't read yet.

Marilyn
Marilyn

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease.
Hmmm - not sure. Maybe it thinks you are a fast reader. :lol:
Still working on merging threads (its not as easy as the instructions led me to believe) - and just noticed the rainbow of font color choices we have.
Hi Jane.

First things first... You have done an excellent job of creating a brand new forum with/for the best group of people anywhere.

A question - Is there a spell checker available ? or am I overlooking it..

Tom
Jane, what a great idea.

Adding inline images:
I will add some instructions here that I put in two other post. Instead of using Pixentral to add an image to your post.
Below the text box for your message there are two tabs, click the upload attachments tab, upload your image (you will still need to do a save for web so your image fits obviously). Then again under the text box you will see File Comments and just below that two buttons. Click the Place Inline button and your image will show in the post instead of a link for it. Click submit and there you go. This is so much easier and faster than jumping around to get your image uploaded to Pixentral and then back here to post it. Cool isn't it.

For the best fit - set the longest side of you image at no more than 500

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Tom,

The spell check is automatic. A red line will come under a word that is misspelled. However i have not found how to correct the spelling other than doing it manually.

Steve
My Thotful Spot

An Irishman’s heart is nothing but his imagination.
-George Bernard Shaw
Another request for the Forum Features list...

How can we embed a link in text... so that, for instance, clicking on the word would open another URL?

Thanks!!

Byron
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 Next
123 posts Page 1 of 13