Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 5 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13 Next
If you're using Windows, simply highlight the post you want to print, go to File, Print, Print Selection, and you'll have what you need. It's a little trickier on a Mac.....you need to use a service to do it......my Mac is at work, and I don't remember what the service is called.....look under Utilities, though....it might be there.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thanks, Gene... Try as I might, I cannot locate that on my own!

Byron

I found the BBCode link under User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Signature. Its to the right of the text box where it says "BBCode is on" The BBCode is a link. Found it by accident myself. :lol:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Ok checking to see if my Jancy's Gallery link work or if it is even in here!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Did it! Thanks so much everyone. :D
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Okay, I figured out how to get a link to my gallery.....yay!!!
Now how do I add a clever saying to my signature?
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Jane, I've got a question I haven't been able to find an answer to yet. I've got a PM (to you, actually) sitting in my Outbox. When I created it, I clicked submit, but rather than being in my Sent folder it's still in the Outbox. Does anyone have any idea how I can get it to send?
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
chas3stix wrote: Okay, I figured out how to get a link to my gallery.....yay!!!
Now how do I add a clever saying to my signature?
Chas

Well first you have to think of a clever saying. :lol:

Then just edit your signature and it above or below the link to your gallery
Wags wrote: This is the place to discuss the features of this site. If you want to test them there is a "Testing Zone" forum.

If you have questions or tips on how to use the features please post them in this thread. Thanks!

Have you noticed the little box on the left side of a thread title - if you click on it, it takes you directly to the start of any post you haven't read yet. How fun is that! It is especially handy for really long "gold text" sorts of threads. :lol:

Jane,

I am not seeing the little box on the left side of the thread title. I guess I am dense tonight. I have no idea what you are referring to. Sorry, Would you mind explaining that to me further in depth? It seems everyone else understood that :cry:
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Well it is more of a circle than a box. When you look at the "Board Index" (top left of screen) it shows all the forums and subforums and there is a little circle to the left of each of those titles.

When you open up a subforum - there is the same symbol to the left of the thread titles. It doesn't show when you are in a thread itself.
Where do find the number of your gallery so you can post it in the link in your signature? I'm sure if it were a snake it would have bitten me by now. Thanks whoever.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13 Next
123 posts Page 5 of 13