Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 10 of 13
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
If you are using the inline method of posting an image and scrolling annoys you just left click on the image.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
May have answered my own question. For anyone who might be interested: In the UCP there is a Board Preferences tab. If you click on that you can check a box for "Notify Me Upon Replies by Default." That may be the tab that will tell it to send you an e mail when a thread that you are subscribed to gets a reply. I think.

The Bad News, at least for the moment is that although the "Subscribed" box at the bottom of the page on threads that I have contributed to is checked, my profile also says that I have not subscribed to any thread. We will figure it out. Is there anybody else who is interested in this feature, or I am just wasting all of your time with these posts?!? Anyway, thanks for "listening."
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
Opps. I think when you see the bos at the bottom that says "Subcribe to Thread" you have to click it even if there is a check in the box. The Thread that I just started, which presumably I am subscribed to automatically, has a box that says "Unsubscribe the Thread" and has an "x" in the box. See, I knew I would figure it out.
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
I've started a thread somewhere which was probably in the wrong place & should have been here about email notification. I've checked all the right boxes and I'm still getting no email notification to any of my subscribed threads :cry:

Bayla
Thanks Bayla. At least I feel better!! Maybe they need to do something on the Board side.
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
Not sure the member's list is working properly.

When I click on Members, I get a list of everyone. If I then go to the letter B, I am not listed. Tried it with various people. Some were listed under the appropriate letter of the alphabet, some were not, even though they are on the list. (Jane is there under 'J' but Wags is not there under 'W'!!

Bayla
Yeah I know - I think I need to resynchronize, but I'm a little afraid to push that button just yet. I don't want to mess up anything Christian is in the middle of working on by accident. :o
Guess who?
Finding this now, (11/13) and ...will now go back to the beginning and read.
I'm sure to learn a bunch!
m
Michelle
The icons on the left side of the pages have some significance.....just what do they represent?
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
The icons on the left of a thread do mean something. If it is red, it means there are new post there. If it has star it means you have made a post in that thread. When the lines are scrolling it means it is a popular topic. How does it get to be popular? The thread has received more than 25 replies. If there is a little box next to the title of the thread you can click that and it will take you to the most recent post since you last read that thread.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
123 posts Page 10 of 13