Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 12 of 13
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
If memory serves - and its pretty early here so my memory is a little qustionable - if you upload even one and forget to mark it private the whole become visable. I'm always forgetting that and then having to go back and reset the privacy levels.
It was kinda fun watching all your pictures changing yesterday..
Suzi, you're KIND! I felt bad running all of those by everyone :oops: . And even today, as I made a few changes, I couldn't seem to keep all of them from slipping into the side bar :roll: ! But, here's the good news . . . I think I have the book finished. Just need to have my hubby proof read it, and then it'll be ready for the presses!
I have a question. I hope this is the proper place to do this in. Is there a way to get an email notification to any of the threads I post a message in? I have not been able to figure this out.

Thank you all very kindly :)
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
I don't we have that option yet one of the things on spiders list
this is a test
Testing
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
I take it there is or will be a button that we hit to read all new post since our last visit, "I hope." :woohoo:

Also will we have a forum for Photoshop. Reason I ask is I'm following an article in PET magazine that is making me insane!
Steve, there is a 'view active topics' button on the Forum index page index.php
The Photoshop forum is listed as Photoshop CS on the index page. The Photoshop Elements forum is listed as Photoshop Elements.

There are members who subscribe to the PET magazine that would be happy to help.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Another test - updated my profile and avatar - because the last one was from 2007 :rotfl:
Learning my way around :woohoo:
Janice
PSE 11, Mac with Mountain Lion
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
123 posts Page 12 of 13