Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
123 posts Page 9 of 13
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
darn that snake got me again.
Okay, I have a question... I noticed that when I click on a link here that instead of bringing up a new window it's coming up in the current window. I've looked in the user control panel and found nothing there to change that. Am I missing it somewhere or is this setting controlled by the administrators? If the latter, can you change it please?
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
I'll change it as soon as I figure out if I can. It's on my to do list. :)

In the mean time you can ctrl click or right click and choose open in a new window.
Thanks Jane,

Don't worry about it though. You've done enough already... spend some time with your kids... the 2 and 4 legged ones... :lol: I'm just glad that you've answered that question for the moment, so I can stop looking for the setting...
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
I've really got to get to work on my other job (I'm working two jobs until I can pay off my latest round of medical bills) but I thought I'd pop back and and give you all the link to the User Guide: http://www.phpbb.com/support/documentat ... /index.php Then maybe more of the members here can help out with answers if they are so inclined. :)
Wags,

Thanks for the link to the user guide.

John
sarch99 wrote: Jane, I've got a question I haven't been able to find an answer to yet. I've got a PM (to you, actually) sitting in my Outbox. When I created it, I clicked submit, but rather than being in my Sent folder it's still in the Outbox. Does anyone have any idea how I can get it to send?

I probably missed the answer, but this is happening for me too. Am I missing a step?? Thanks folks!

Bill

edit --- found the answer in the documentation. Never mind :oops:

Bill
billz wrote:
sarch99 wrote: Jane, I've got a question I haven't been able to find an answer to yet. I've got a PM (to you, actually) sitting in my Outbox. When I created it, I clicked submit, but rather than being in my Sent folder it's still in the Outbox. Does anyone have any idea how I can get it to send?

I probably missed the answer, but this is happening for me too. Am I missing a step?? Thanks folks!

Bill

I found this in the User Guide mentioned above:

Sent messages will appear in either the Outbox or the Sent messages folder. As long as the recipient(s) have not yet read the message, it will stay in the Outbox. As soon as someone reads the message it will be archived to the Sent messages folder. If the administrator allows it, you can edit messages after sending them as long as they are in the Outbox and the recipients have not yet read them.
Jane .. you're fast!

Bill
Thats just because I had posted the same thing in another thread a little bit ago.
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
123 posts Page 9 of 13