Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
7 posts Page 1 of 1
If you see a image that you want to post a thread on PLEASE post a link to the image in your post. It is very time consuming to try and find the images that threads are started about with the way the galleries are right now. Plus the rolling gallery only holds ten images and they sometimes cycle through quickly and cannot always be seen be everyone there.

SO PLEASE POST LINKS TO IMAGES THAT YOU ARE POSTING THREADS ON.

TIA

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,
Somehow I'm missing something in the translation.....?
Are you referring to photos posted in the various challenges? If so, how would I go about creating a link to the photo? Old age is catching up with me..... :cry:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Hi, Chas: Any time you open a photo in its own window, e.g., by clicking on one of the thumbnails either in a gallery or on the home page of this website, the window's unique address will appear in the address box at the top of your browser. If you select that address and copy it, then paste it into a message where you're referring to the photo, the address comes up as a hyperlink or 'hot spot' that others can click on to go straight to the photo you're citing.

I think that's what Kim is referencing...
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Kim, I'm guilty of that but promise to correct it on future post, sorrryyyy. :oops: :cry:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Don, yes, you are guilty as charged. :mrgreen:

I tried to edit people's post and put the links in but it is very time consuming to keep track of all of them.

Chas, I don't mean images you post in a challenge. If you start a thread about someone else's image, post a link to that image. Example, since Don confessed I will pick on him. Don started a thread on Sunny's Allie B&W. He did not post a link to the image he was referring. Like Chuck said, just copy the URL from the address bar for the page the image is on and paste it into your post about the image.

Also, another note on this, if you are reading a post without a link, if you go look for it or it is your image being posted about, please post the link for the original poster. These links make it so much easier to find the image and post.

I started this thread and asked Jane to make it a sticky because I have seen post by several people since the forum started asking people to post the link and others say they wishes everyone would post links.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks bunches, Kim. It has been a little frustating w/o links.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Thanks Chuck and Kim.
Now I know what you were talking about. Cut,copy,and paste I can do..... :)
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
7 posts Page 1 of 1