Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
23 posts Page 1 of 3
we have a banner....
I think it might still be a work in progress... ;)

Either that or it turns out the template is a different size than we org. thought - which is quite possible. :)
color scheme seems just a bit different also..like it. is that print icon and e-mail new also when you are viewing post or have I just not been paying attention
Those have always been there next to the text resize button. :)

The print button brings up just the current page - so it would work for printing tutorials
hmmmmmmmm....
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, this is the banner you made (or rather, part of it), right? It's beautiful. :)
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
I took a break from reading to eat and come back to the new banner. Then as I was reading a thread and made a post and submitted it, I clicked the Board Index button because I wanted to get to the categoires to start a thread and the whole color scheme changed. TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT. :lol:

I like it, it goes with Kimi's banner background. What a cool idea Jane. Although I will bet it freaks out alot of people and they may think they got the wrong site. Another upside, we aren't blue like the Village anymore. Nice to look different in more ways than the layout.

Jane, the e-mail and printer icon had disappeared for a little while this afternoon. I noticed it when someone asked how to print a post. Nice they are back.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Maria, the background is mine yes. It was a white Amaryllis that bloomed in my front yard.
Well of course I thought a white flower was way to plain. So I played. ;)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Yeah - things were changing on me mid post too - and I started to get a bit worried until I saw that spider was logged in. :D
So! November 11th is a big banner day. Very nice and colorful.
coffee-cup.gif
(9.71 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
23 posts Page 1 of 3