Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
33 posts Page 2 of 4
HI All...

Yes, I am updating the current theme - it's still a work in progress. I've been learning a lot about the current themeing for this BB application. I'm not fully done, but should have all the blue moved over to browns and reds soon.

Glad everyone likes it so far! I figured it has a nice holiday/fall feel to it without being over burdensome. Come January, we can shift to seasonal blues/purples etc. and hopefully after one year we can have a bunch of various themes we can cycle through.
Thanks for the update Christian - if we had color codes and a banner size I'm sure the folks here would love to come up with the banner - or at the very least the back drop. Then we could be color coordinated even! :D
Jane---Thank you for that information. I guess I just never noticed. Old age and the fact that I spent about 10 hours over the last two days with Tech help from Norton Internet Security getting my Security back up and running.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Christian, thanks for sharing your thoughts. You and Jane have created a nice home for all us.

John
Thanks Christian!!

love the new colors! :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Thank you Christian, this new color scheme is so much easier on the eyes. All that bright blue was making my buggy.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
And did y'all notice the banner is getting better and better before our very eyes! :) Way to go Spider!!!
Oh what a fantastic look! I love it!
ps Spider thanks for all your help! ;)
Spider,
This is getting better by the hour. I love it too. WOW ! :D
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
...and after I went to the trouble of color-coordinating my avatar with the blue theme!! :P

I note the page is wider now, too.

Byron
33 posts Page 2 of 4