Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I've been away too long...or had too many beers out today! It looks different again. But I love it! I'm a red person so it speaks to me. Great job with the title banner (Kimi)!!
Take a look at the "Christian" thread - he is still tinkering with it but he explained what his plan it.
Just checking in now...thanks Jane! I'll check his thread out!
nkeevers wrote: I've been away too long...or had too many beers out today! It looks different again. But I love it! I'm a red person so it speaks to me. Great job with the title banner (Kimi)!!

Norma, not you, "too many beers" :mrgreen: BTW, I like red also. This site is coming along nicely. I can't believe they put all this together the way they have and its running so smoothly.
I really like the new colors especially the red and gray. Sort of Scarlet and Gray. GO BUCKEYES :lol:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Yeah, ok Kim, go Buckeyes! Who the heck are the Buckeyes! Are they like related to the Bucs!!! :lol:
AngelicKim wrote: Sort of Scarlet and Gray. GO BUCKEYES :lol:
Except stay away from Illinois. Actually I'm cheering for the Oregon Ducks this year. The Buckeyes loss sort of levels the playing field now. Kansas deserves some credibility I suppose. All the big time teams hold their own destiny now. We'll see.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Gail, with the Big Ten Network I couldn't find the game Saturday and was totally shocked when I saw it on the news. :(

Hi Norma. Buckeyes are the Ohio State Buckeyes. Collage Football.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks. Not to familiar with college football...Tim only watches the pros.
I really like the new colors also. It feels much more "COZY" :D
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
10 posts Page 1 of 1