Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
73 posts Page 7 of 8
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
Wags wrote: PS - yes I personally own the domain name, in case anyone is wondering. And I'll save you the trouble of looking, I own the .net, .org and .info versions of it as well. :)

Does that mean .lol version is still up for purchase? .... :lol:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
I left it just for you! :mrgreen:
Kev, I support what your saying.
John
Kev,

I agree with you 110%
Charles

Inspeqtor's Gallery
Canon XSi - 18-55mm IS lens - 70-300 IS USM lens
PSE5 / PSE6
WinXP - Pentium 4 CPU 2.4GHz - 1.0GB Ram
Good Grief!!! Enough, all of you--both sides. Stop with the ad hominim arguments. If you want to kvetch at and with one another over the topic do it via PMs, please. I thought maybe there was actual NEWS here. I come to the forums (both of them) for fun, good information about how to do things, great images and friendly conversation and this thread sure ain't any of those things.

And, yes, Jane does own this domain, and Christian hosts it--it is their pockets, their hours (and hours) and their labor. So their rules and opinions count, not mine nor necessarily anyone else's--we are guests in their home, and I'll leave it with that--I'm tired....
mattk wrote:
You know folks, for the time it takes you to write mean things about the company I work for, you could just as easily place a free call to customer service and ask for a refund. I realize some people have called in and it was busy. So call at 8am or call at 6pm when it's not so busy. Just ask for a refund if you're so mad. We've never turned anyone away if you're displeased and we're especially not now. I realize it's easier to say bad things about us, but it's really not the right thing to do.

Matt K

Well MattK if you do get back to this,I just want to let you know that upon Tami Fryes advice (also told me the Emails would be out within days) the same day I started this thread, I did call customer service to ask for either a refund or a rollover to a NAPP subscription if available as I no longer use PSE. I was told by CS (Dustin,Darren, :?: ) that nothing would be done until the Emails went out which I was assured would be that week. Evidently CS hadn't got the memo,so I'll try again.
Time to leave all of this behind and move on. This site has nothing to do with Kelby media so lets just leave it alone. I believe in freedom of speech but now is the time for the moderator to just squash the nonsense. If you feel the need to argue over this do that at the other site. We play nice here.

Tina B
What do you say we take the high road here folks?
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
This thread had almost died down before MattK showed up. I know he didn't make a very good impression with most of you - but lets put it behind us and keep moving forward. Whats that old saying about a life well lived is the best revenge or something to that affect.
Good morning, everyone. Yes, freedom of speech is our right. We could lock this thread but that would be against people freedom of speech. That being said, as many have said, It is time to move on and play nice, be creative, have fun and be a BIG HAPPY FRIENDLY FAMILY again. After all it is the Holiday season so lets all take off our Bah Humbug hats and enjoy what each has to offer to both sites.

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bahhumbug.jpg
bahhumbug.jpg (102.95 KiB) Viewed 519 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
73 posts Page 7 of 8