Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
73 posts Page 1 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
I was told by a PET moderator via email and confirmed by customer service that the emails should be out later this week,worse case early next. If you've changed your email address since subscribing you may want to update it now.
Thanks.
Thanks for the update Jeff!
Thank you. I was wondering about that.
m
Michelle
Thanks Jeff,

I just gettting go to make the call after got off the forum.

John
you know... I don't really want a refund. I learned so much there that is was worth every penny.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Sure I'll take the refund and apply it to something that will be around.....maybe a book or sledge hammer for my compter.........better yet maybe a few drinks....... :lol:

THanks for the update Kim.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Jeff, thank you. I renewed my membership for another year just before they announced PET closing. The money will come in handy.
Thanks, Jeff. I, too, was wondering when they would notify us. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, yet. I have a whole year left. I'm sure I'll find something! :mrgreen: ;)
I'm using my refund to get Linda Sattgast's CD on CS3 when it comes out in a few weeks. That or to subscribe to her site. Either way I am doing both.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
73 posts Page 1 of 8