Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
73 posts Page 6 of 8
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
WOW, duck Chuck...that was not called for
mattk wrote: I was going to stay out of this since it's a different website but if you're going to bring your mean spirited comments over here then I'm going to defend us. .........

And I hate to single you out Chuck, but you've just been flat-out mean through this whole thing.
Matt K

OUCH!!!!! You know, I asked this at the Village a couple of weeks ago and the thread was immediately deleted, Whatever happened to freedom of Speech? Inquiring minds want to know.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I haven't had time to follow what's been going on at this site [or the other PSE site].

However, I'd like to say this about the refunds. About 3 months ago I bought my granddaughter PSE6 and a 2 year sub to the site. Shortly after doing that I found out that the sub site was closing.

I figured I had made a mistake and lost $79; however, that wasn't the case. A few days later my visa card was credited the full $79.

I haven't received anything for my sub, but I don't think there was much time left on my account anyway.

Russ
According to godaddy.com this web site is registered to:
Registrant:
Jane Wagman
Oregon 97355
United States
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PHOTOSHOPCREATIVEELEMENTS.COM
Created on: 07-Nov-07

As far as I can see it is not owned by PET or any of it's affiliates. The person that owns this web site has not censored our topics, why should someone who just joined the forum and is obviously feels threatened by this web site and forum to come in and tell the members what they can and cannot write about?

Also, how does Matt know what is being said in this forum? Does he read every single thread with a magnifying glass or does he have a spy planted here that reports back to him? In either case, grow up and get over it .... people were hurt and mad, they left. It's time for PET to move on, obviously we have.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
that was a question of mine, how did he know what is being written over here??? Oh well, we are better than that and we have a wonderful new forum
Holy Cow Matt!

I went thru this whole thread. Yes some people are still frustrated but that is to be expected.
As the representative of KW you should be ashamed of yourself.

I have received no e-mail concerning closing of the site or a refund. I did receive one pushing the sale of the DVD so I know my e-mail is in the system. I don't care about a refund. I learned so much there it was worth every penny. (except how I was treated at the end) I was just starting to think that maybe I could visit both sites.

Now I remember why I left.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Gee Whiz, Matt,
NOTE: When I write "you" I'm referring to the "Company" you represent, and whatever individuals feel like I'm referring to them. I aim at no Single Individual Person.

When I write "I" or "me" I'm referring to my own personal human self and whatever individuals (if any) feel like falling in beside me.

Have you been sitting around the office telling everybody what Big Heroes you are for so long that you're starting to believe it?

See, you need to remember that when I subscribed to your Service, I was purchasing a "Newsletter" and access to the "Subscriber Area" which specifically includes tutorials, videos ("Weekly Video Tips"), downloads,and "Extras".

On November 1, you announced the decision to default and not deliver me the products/services for which I had paid 2 years in advance. My subscription runs through September 2008. Wow! that's the better part of a year.
On November 6 you magnanimously offered me some materials I didn't want and could not use, which had, therefore, no value to me. Sometime later, I can't tell when, of course, because it was an edit to the November 6 post and, thus, was undated, you offered "prorated refunds", just as though you cared about your reputation in the business world. It would have been nice if this offer had been made without the necessity for many subscribers to express their disdain for your PSE6 materials, or a discount on another subscription(!)

In your very interesting post today, with a perfectly straight face, you declare your virtue by saying
...and giving you even more stuff and letting you take all of the videos you want with you by leaving the site open to download over the next months...

'Scuse me there, fellers, you're feeling virtuous because you're letting us have access to stuff we already paid for? Get serious!

I'm so sick of reading so much self-serving, self-pitying, self-righteous nonsense that I may have overlooked the "even more stuff" which you're "giving" us. What is it, please?

Somewhere in the past few weeks subscribers have been told that they would be contacted via E-mail to arrange for refunds. The only E-mail contact I've had from you was yesterday's utterly incredible offer to sell me the same tutorials I've already paid for.

In today's post, you chide Chuck S. and tell him to contact Customer Service if he wants a refund. Is that what the rest of us are supposed to do now? What a strange way you have of disseminating information.

BTW, Chuck has been a paragon of restraint when it comes to criticizing y'all.

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
While agreeing with some of the posts made on this subject; I think it is time to stop the bickering and just concentrate on making this forum as good as it promises to be.
I'm using both forums at the moment and will do until I find out which direction Village is going.
I and lots of members just want this site to be a happy place, a place where we can learn and help others if we can.
Right, enough said, I'm off the soapbox.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Kev is right, we have a new forum and are the better for it. Let the other side duke it out. let's Get on with what we do best, create, help others and have fun. Take every oppertunity(sp) to spread the word about our new site and enjoy each others company and expertise.
So MattK came here and vented about how the company he works for is being treated, not exactly a class act. But hey, we don't stiffle free speech here. ;)

No need for us to stoop to that level - so lets just leave the topic alone and get on with our creative lives here.

PS - yes I personally own the domain name, in case anyone is wondering. And I'll save you the trouble of looking, I own the .net, .org and .info versions of it as well. :)
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
73 posts Page 6 of 8