Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi y'all,
As per Tami Fry I called the PET toll free number (1-866-808-2793) to get my subscription refund.
It'll interesting just how long it takes to get it. There were other options but they didn't apply as I'm not going to join NAPP or purchase PSE6.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Did you get an e-mail with the toll free number? I was wondering how they were going to get in touch with those of us who have time left on their subscriptions. I may opt for the book on elements 6 as I have upgraded to it. Thanks for the information.
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
I was told by Annie when I PM'd here about it that once they got all the details of the choices worked out, they would send out an e-mail to everyone with their choices.

Chas, were the choices still the same as before, either a NAPP discount or PSE book or DVD or a prorated refund?

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,
The choices were the same and that's why I opted for the money. If I had taken a book, I'd have lost money on the deal. They did ask for my address.....I also asked them to mail me the current issue....go figure?!
Chas
Chas's Gallery
Chas, interesting that they asked your address. But then again they could have just been confirming it. There was another thread posted that the e-mails will be going out later this week. How much time did you have left on your subscription?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,
Over $50.00 worth. BTW I really like your new avatar.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
I take it you recent renewed for two years before the cut off of their instant refunds. I have one year left on mine so my refund won't be as much but I am not upgrading to PSE6, just install CS3 but I don't want to join NAPP. There is a CS3 book by Scott but they aren't offering it so I will opt for the refund as well.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Honestly,Kim.
This whole mess sure leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's all about $$$$$$$$
Chas
Chas's Gallery
I wonder if they would consider, giving back issues as a refund option. I've only gotten 4 issues so far and would love to have some of the older ones.
Chas I totally agree.

rob1964, it wouldn't hurt to ask. They did say they are still available. Call the number Chas posted and ask if you can get back issues in the amount of your refund.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
12 posts Page 1 of 2