I posted the following in the scrapping section already - but I think that more than just scrappers could benefit from Linda's trainings. And she guarantee's you will be satisfied: "If you order from my website and you don't feel like you got your money's worth out of this CD, just send it back with a note saying you want your money back, and I'll send you a refund. No questions asked."

The long awaited new training CD for Adobe Photoshop CS3 OR Photoshop Elements 6.0 from Scrappers Guide are now available for pre-order at a special introductory price now through midnight on March 3rd. In addition to the introductory pricing you will also receive five bonus items if you purchase by midnight on Sunday.

http://scrappersguide.com/info_vol1_el6.html

Linda's training CD's are always top notch, and are well worth the $25 that they are on special for. And if you are already a Premier member over there like I am, you can purchase either of them for just $14.95 right now. I don't have CS3 (or PSE6) - but I'm seriously considering purchasing the one for CS3 right now just in case I'm ever able to afford the upgrade.