Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
30 posts Page 2 of 3
:mrgreen: Hey Wayne !!!

Thanks for that info....much appreciated....as I mentioned in one of the threads that I was just learning. Its people like you that make this forum work.

Thanks again

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
George
I've had the program about a year and a half, done several presentations, and continue to learn new tricks every time I make one. Seriously considering moving up to the ProShow Producer, as it is even more versatile. If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask

Wayne
WayneS

Golf is 90% mental ..... the other 10% is in your head
:mrgreen: Steve...You say that you have been useing "gold" for about 1 1/2yrs.....I guess you are aware of the fact that in 2yrs you can upgrade to "Proshow Producer" for a really good discount. :mrgreen:

I see that Proshow gold ver. 3.1 (the one that I have) has just had an update ...so guess I'll upload it.

Regards

George
WayneS wrote: George
I've had the program about a year and a half, done several presentations, and continue to learn new tricks every time I make one. Seriously considering moving up to the ProShow Producer, as it is even more versatile. If you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask

Wayne

Wayne is it possible to import a project from Premiere 4 into ProShow Producer?
Joe
Sorry I can't answer your question, as I know absolutely nothing about Premiere. I would suggest you contact Photodex, and they will surely help you
Wayne
WayneS

"Steve...You say that you have been useing "gold" for about 1 1/2yrs.....I guess you are aware of the fact that in 2yrs you can upgrade to "Proshow Producer" for a really good discount."

Hi George
I assume you were referring to me on this question! Yes, thankyou, I am aware of Photodex offer to upgrade. They sent me notice after my 1st year offering an upgrade, with a better upgrade price after the second year, so I thought I would wait. In regard to your question whether you should upgrade ProShow Gold, I think it is a good idea, and when you get to a few days before your 1 year is up, check for your last free upgrade. I missed mine by 1 day, but after talking with them on the phone they gave it to me.
Regards

Wayne (Not Steve!!!)
WayneS

:mrgreen: Wayne Sorry about the "name thing" :lol: Better watch who I psost to EH!!!

But all kidding aside I think that you will like useing "Proshow Producer" ...that's just my opinion..

George
:mrgreen: Wayne....Some people who have tried to view my "show" could not !!!
They said that they had to reg. before they could view...When I talked to a rep at photpdex he informed me as long as the pictures were jpegs then they would not have to join.

Would you mine shedding some light on this matter...Thanks

George
Wayne---I tried to view your show and was unable to. I registered and it let me get as far as the beginning but then said I had to download an unknown Plug-in. Tried to do that but it said I had to Manual Download and I am not too sharp when it comes to that. To make a long story short, I could not view it. :( :x
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
George---OOPS---Sorry about the name goof-up. Been a long day.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
30 posts Page 2 of 3