Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
30 posts Page 3 of 3
:mrgreen: Garry... Thats OK !!! I'm looking into why one has to register....they told me that as long as it was in jpeg that they did not have to..
I'll keep on this and when I find the answer I will post it here !!!!

Regards

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
George---Thank you. I am looking forward to viewing your show. I am thinking of purchasing this program after the 1st of the year. I have Premier 1.0 and have done some slideshows with it and was going to get 4.0 but think I will go with Proshow Gold. I am going to download the trial version next weekend. :D :D
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Hi George
When I click on your link on this thread, Photodex opens in “My Collection” “Main collection for georgeoreilly” There is a bar across the centre of the page stating “Login Required”, and immediately below, “You must be logged in to view photos on Photodex.com You may create a free account by clicking here”

Seeing as I am registered, I simply logged in, clicked on your album, and viewed it.

Now, here is the kicker:

If I go directly to Photodex.com, the home page will open, click on “Sharing”, and “Browse Member”
Note the following:
“As a guest in their collection, you will be able to browse and view any content which they have marked as publicly viewable.”

Then enter “georgeoreilly” (All one word)
It then shows the “Login Required” statement as mentioned above.

George, when you set it up, did you mark it as “Publicly Viewable”?

And you mention the Photodex rep said “if they were jpgs, they should open”, my question is are the pics all jpg? If you have a few other formats like tiff, bmp or any other types, that might be just enough to throw it off.

Wayne
WayneS

Golf is 90% mental ..... the other 10% is in your head
I am not a member of the Pro Show Community so I was not able to watch your slide show but I am certain it was good.
I have used Pro Show Gold for several years. I love the program. I created several slide shows for gifts last Xmas.
I did one last year for my website
http://www.sheilascorner.com/gardenstringsvol1.shtml

My version 3 cannot presently be updated because it is a year old. What version do you have?
Also I used to visit this board infrequently, I am not a member, just a lurker, but it seems to be down? Does anyone now if it is shut down?
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/
[url]http://www.sheilascorner.com/photography.html[/url]
Garry wrote: George---Thank you. I am looking forward to viewing your show. I am thinking of purchasing this program after the 1st of the year. I have Premier 1.0 and have done some slideshows with it and was going to get 4.0 but think I will go with Proshow Gold. I am going to download the trial version next weekend. :D :D

Garry
I am not familiar with Premiere, but did a couple of shows from Elements 3.0, and really wasn't too happy with them. I tried ProShow Gold and have been very happy with both the results of the slide shows, and the support from their help desk.

You mention in a previous post about an unknown plug in. Do you remember what it was?
Wayne
WayneS

Golf is 90% mental ..... the other 10% is in your head
Garry wrote: George---Thank you. I am looking forward to viewing your show. I am thinking of purchasing this program after the 1st of the year. I have Premier 1.0 and have done some slideshows with it and was going to get 4.0 but think I will go with Proshow Gold. I am going to download the trial version next weekend. :D :D


Garry.....They will allow you to download ProshowGold (full version} for a trial of I believe 15 days.After that if you still want it you must get a registration code from them which they E-mail to you. I am not trying to discourage you from useing "premier 1.0 but I think once you use it your like it :lol:
George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
[color=#FF0000]Wayne I'm still looking into this mystery :lol: You did mention that you were a member and logged into their site.Did you see by chance just below "My collection" George's Album..If yes then click that and it should start the show.
And yes I marked it as "Publicly Viewable"

Maybe some of the pictures are tiff.and if that's the case it might not play...so I'll have to check with them again.

P.S> someone mentioned in this thread about a plug in...I think its called..."Presenter" and yes it has to be downloaded before you can view slides....its safe
Regards

George
[/color]
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
My version 3 cannot presently be updated because it is a year old. What version do you have?
Also I used to visit this board infrequently, I am not a member, just a lurker, but it seems to be down? Does anyone now if it is shut down?
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/

Littleguarneri....I am a member of that web sight and I tried to log in about 4:45 pm to-day.It seems to be down for some reason. The latest version now is 3.2 so its to bad that you cannot update.but if its not out by much why not give them a call,,,they might just do that for you.

P.S. I looked at your show.....Very Good !!!

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
My version of PSG was more than a year old, too, and I had to buy the upgrade. I tried the 15-day test version of PSProfessional and decided it wasn't worth the extra $$ to me. I like what you can do with ProShowGold!
jo
my gallery
Sony VAIO PC/Windows XT/PSE5/CS3
Canon digital rebel XT
:mrgreen: Jo....I must agree with you... I find that "Proshow Producer" is more of a learning curve (something like photoshop elements v. photoshop cs2). I'll stay with "proshow gold" as I only do pictures for my own use rather than on a professional level.

Regards

George :D
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
30 posts Page 3 of 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron