Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
11 posts Page 1 of 2
I've made a few addtions and changes to the subforums as per members reqeusts:

Added a Lightroom subforum in the Photoshop CS section

Changed "Pixel Hangout" to "The Coffee Shop"

Changed "Member Tutorials" to "Tutorials" and added
"Tutorial Links - Elements" and "Tutorial Links - Photoshop" to that section along with Member Tutorials

Please post links to off site tutorials in those places. I'm going to try and transfer the links that have already been posted into the appropriate spaces, but there are no guarantee's that I'll be able to figure out how to do that. ;)

Added - "Member Freebies" this is the place to upload actions, brushes, custom shapes etc that you want to share with other members. It is located at the bottom of the "More Creative Elements" forum.
I really like "The Coffee Shop"

I would hope we can keep things nice and relax.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Jane, thanks for the changes. I really like "The Coffee Shop"

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Jane, Thanks for the updates.
I really like the "Coffee Shop" section.
John
FYI - I will be removing site suggestions that have been completed later today, just so Christian and I aren't thinking we missed stuff - sort of like crossing it off our lists. ;)

I'm going to try to move the tutorial links that were posted in the helpful links this afternoon to the new sections - right now I've got to run the kids over to the baby sitters so I can be back in time for the Adobe eSeminar on CS3. :)
Oops! :oops: The module for moving theads isn't currently available, so moving the tutorial links from the helpful links to the appropriate tutorial links sections is going to have to wait.
Jane,
Coffee shop=great idea. A caramel machiato please?
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
I got the tutorial links moved to the right places and cleared off the suggestions that have been put in place.
Jane, if I haven't said it lately, thank you and YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Jane - Do you ever sleep? And when do you "do" the rest of your life? Seriously - thanks a million for all you have done here. I LOVE the title The Coffee Shop - sounds so cozy, inviting and welcoming.
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
11 posts Page 1 of 2