Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I've noticed that links in a message take me directly to the linked site in the same window rather than in a new tab/window, i.e., I opened Kev's Montage picture and was taken to Pixcentral. When I closed the linked tab, I realized I had lost my tab to PCEC. On the "other forum," when I clicked on a picture link (or any other link), the link would open in a new tab in my browser. Am I making myself clear? I'm not saying this is bad, just something to be aware of. :) I absolutely LOVE the fact that we have a new home. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I hope this gets changed soon. I had to go back in history to find myself! Also, if you use the 'back' arrow on top instead of the board index to go up a screen, you are expired! :o
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
I'll see if I can change that - but that might be something for Christian to do when he gets a chance, so far I'm not having much luck with trying to tinker with technical stuff. Which is why he is the code monkey and not me! :oops:

And we don't need pixentral anymore to easily post pix - check out the insturcitons Kim put in the "How to use Forum Features" thread.
For now we are all just going to have to remember to right click the link and choose open in a new window or tab.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks, Jane. I promise, I wasn't whining about it, though. I think it's great that we can insert pictures directly.

Sunny
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
AngelicKim wrote: For now we are all just going to have to remember to right click the link and choose open in a new window or tab.

Thanks for this hint. I knew I had seen a setting somewhere that allowed this. I was hunting all over the options for a setting! :D
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
I've tried to figure out how to make that happen automatically, but at this point I"m so bug-eyed :shock: that I can't figure it out. Knowing my luck the answer is staring me in the face.

As much as I hate to bother Christian when I know he is busy working on the galleries I finally have admitted defeat :oops: and emailed him a small "help me" list alll having to do with links.
Another easy way is to control click [command click on a Mac] the link........it will open in a new tab. ;)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
thanks for the info
sarch99 wrote: I've noticed that links in a message take me directly to the linked site in the same window rather than in a new tab/window, i.e., I opened Kev's Montage picture and was taken to Pixcentral. When I closed the linked tab, I realized I had lost my tab to PCEC. On the "other forum," when I clicked on a picture link (or any other link), the link would open in a new tab in my browser. Am I making myself clear? I'm not saying this is bad, just something to be aware of. :) I absolutely LOVE the fact that we have a new home. :D

I'm glad you asked that question, I was wondering the same thing. I will right click from now on.
10 posts Page 1 of 1