Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks for the link and for your concern Graffi.
Hi Chuck,

The blessing of the spam curse is we have our own anti-spam measures that have been doing well so far. About a year ago we got buried with spam, however, I made a few changes, that seems to have been very successful. It's and ongoing struggle, and we'll put up the Captcha (blurred registration code) when we have to... however, that just invites the next battle to defeat the captcha.

I'm sure everyone will be on the lookout, and we'll add more restrictions as needed.
Reading does this mean now I do not have to alter anything ? I am not helping spammers ?
Storm
You don't need to do anything Storm - its all getting handled behind the scenes. However if you do see an objectional post - please feel free to use the report button (triangle with exclamation point) to let the mods know.
Wags wrote: You don't need to do anything Storm - its all getting handled behind the scenes. However if you do see an objectional post - please feel free to use the report button (triangle with exclamation point) to let the mods know.

Thanks for the info Jane. I was totally confused. I'm not going to worry about it knowing you guys know what you are doing and helping us out every step of the way.
15 posts Page 2 of 2