Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
60 posts Page 6 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Wags wrote: Linda - as far as I know Kimi is planning on bring them all here! :)

Oh, I HOPE so. That would be a relief, because they are excellent and I don't want to lose them.
Hi Linda! How have you been?
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
Eva - doing great, but keeping way too busy. That's why I've been a bit scarce on the forums. Thanks for asking! Hope all's well with you, too.
Kimi,

Please, if you do decide to delete your Creative homeworks from the PET site (sorry, 'the village'), please bring them here. I've done most of them (I always was a good student ;) ) but I still refer to them from time to time. Or at least leave them there for a while so that we can save them!

Bayla
I copied all of Kim's homework assignment before I came here and saved them on my hard drive. Kimi graciously posted the link to all of them a few days ago. There are some really nice techniques in HW.
Kimi is going to start over with #1. New site, new info for the search bots. :P

Linda, that is the cutest Raggedy Ann I have ever seen!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Thanks, Kimi (she says, blushing with Grandma pride).
Yea Kimi!!! Are you going to continue posting new homework assignments on Wed.? I never got through all of them, but I have a notebook started.

TIA :)
Actually I was thinking of moving them to Tuesday. We have our sales meeting on Wed and I need to get my behind back over there. Would anyone care if the day was changed?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
New place - new day.... sounds like a plan to me! :)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
60 posts Page 6 of 6