Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
60 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
I've been trying to access the PET forums for about an hour and they are temporarily down because they are "being upgraded". Hmmm . . .
Deb
--------------------------------------------------------------
Deb
I know I have been trying also. You can still get into the subscriber area just not the forum. I've never seen just the forum go down before, the subscriber area and the forum but never just the forum. I'm eager to see what they are doing :?:
Hmmm, that's what I thought,
That's too bad. Hope it really is just for maintenace or upgrade. Jane did you every hear anything from Matt or Scott?
NMarti wrote: That's too bad. Hope it really is just for maintenace or upgrade. Jane did you every hear anything from Matt or Scott?

My bet is No, she didn't. Kinda scary the PET being down. Hope everyone had a chance to see this forum so they could join in, I'd hate to loose somebody. :cry:
PSEU Forum is back up, kind of. It has totally changed, different colors and link and is a little buggy.

Guess they took some steps, didnt bother to warn anyone and Lord only knows what is to happen next!
John
I got a VERY vague response from Matt yesterday that really didn't answer my question at all.

I just checked over there and the forum has been lifted and moved to a different url.... :?:
I'm going to assume they're trying to make the forum members happy. I really do think the TPTB are a good bunch and not out to get anyone. :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Why would they be making changes if they are shutting down
Looks like most of the old threads have been moved to the Elements Village site.
You can sign in using the username & password from photoshopelementsusers.
They must have worked a deal with someone to move the forum and all the posts.

Randy T
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
60 posts Page 1 of 6