Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
60 posts Page 5 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
suzib wrote: Kimi, they had to known for at least a few days that this was going to happen. Why could they have not given Jane a heads up. Why did they not tell us about it. If they did know and not tell Jane and her boss, that is about as mean spirited as you can get. To let a company do all this work when they knew they were going to migrate the forum, that is so wrong. I still question who all knew about this in advance???????

Suzi, there was a statement made by one of the members that gave me great pause. Now I am positive that they knew.
I won't say who. (how sad)

Well I am going to stay here and play with Elements and hopefully learn something to do with CS3. I sure hope the others don't stay at that site.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I too am staying. Hubby got CS3 for christmas, so be prepared for alot of questions Dec 26th, lol. I also agree, I think some knew about the migration over there before hand. Is so, I am very disappointed that they could let a forum member go through all of this work, knowing that that forum was going to stay.
I'm staying here, already moved in.
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
If all the talent is here, why do I need to go back there? lol
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Just moved in too... after getting the headache of my life trying to figure out what happened at the other site... :P

This is a great place and here's where I'm staying, too. 8-)
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
And we are sooooooo happy to have you!! :P :P :P :P :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oh Kimi, thank you so very much!!! :)

I'm very-very happy to be here, too! 8-)
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
kimi_boo wrote: I promise when they finish their migration.. I am going in an deleting every one of my homework assignments.
Actually every post that I started.

Kimi, I have to admit that I am one of those people who worked on only a few of your homework assignments, but promised myself that someday I would go back and do them all, because I thought they were TERRIFIC! Such good learning tools.

So, if you do remove them from the "old plantation," is there some way you could bring them over here, so those who were a little delinquent in doing them :oops: can go back and try them as time allows? Pleeeease.
Linda - as far as I know Kimi is planning on bring them all here! :)
I was away from the elements users site for the past two weeks. Good thing we're baby sitting the grandkids today or I probably would not have logged on until the middle of next week. Just been busy.

Wow. What the heck happened?

Found this link going through some of the other forum's threads. Registered. Still dazed.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
60 posts Page 5 of 6