Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
60 posts Page 4 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
What's next? This is getting crazier every day. I made the mistake of logging into the "Village", now I can't log out. :roll:
Eva ;)
Eva
Ya Hey, Ubetcha, Eh
Eva's Break Some Rules Gallery
Nikon D80 & 70-300mm VR Lens
I just read this at the Village:

"The Village is *just* the forums, not PET. It's the new home for the forums and will stay open after PET closes.
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Annie's words

"Since the forum will ultimately be a separate entity from the main site, the decision was made to start the migration process now."

Sounds to me like they plan to keep the forum? Or is this just for a few months? As usual we are not getting straight answers.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I just a saw a thread where it says that the village will stay open after PET shuts down. Why the heck did they not tell Jane, her boss and all of us that they were going to do that before Jane when to all the trouble to build this site. That stinks. I wonder who all knew about this in advance??? I hope this place stays up and running for a long time.
Well here is the answer... All of our information bought and paid for. They put us thru hell! ( well me at least)
If everyone stays there because it is an easy migration, all of this was for nothing.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Village is *just* the forums, not PET. It's the new home for the forums and will stay open after PET closes.

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Well as long as folks want this site it is staying!

We have been upfront about what we are doing and when we were going to do it. Maybe its because we collaborate cross country on a daily basis - but PrestoPhoto is a company that communicates!
Jane i hope this site stays up until i my glasses look like coke bottles, and my ears have megaphones coming from them. Now there is a photo op, eeek.
I promise when they finish their migration.. I am going in an deleting every one of my homework assignments.
Actually every post that I started.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, they had to known for at least a few days that this was going to happen. Why could they have not given Jane a heads up. Why did they not tell us about it. If they did know and not tell Jane and her boss, that is about as mean spirited as you can get. To let a company do all this work when they knew they were going to migrate the forum, that is so wrong. I still question who all knew about this in advance???????
ladybug wrote: Jane i hope this site stays up until i my glasses look like coke bottles, and my ears have megaphones coming from them. Now there is a photo op, eeek.

Thanks for the giggle Judy! :lol:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
60 posts Page 4 of 6