Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
21 posts Page 2 of 3
GO BUCKEYES, BIG TEN CHAMPS

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
DOH! :|

Congrats to the Buckeyes. Good luck in Pasadena. Looks like the Wolverines will be rebuilding next year, so it'll probably be a few before I can brag!
Graffi, I believe today made 6 straight games Ohio Stare has won against your boys now. :mrgreen:

I have a picture of Brutus strutting across the field with the Ohio State flag and I was going to post it but decided to behave myself.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Graffi, I downloaded your Add-O Matic - thanks for your generousity. :) I have both PSE 5 & 6. Will it work for both or just for 6?

I'm nervous about adding things to 6 because I had such a hard time getting it working - thought the first few I would add to PSE 5 to get familar with how things work.
Marilyn

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease.
Hi Marilyn, I was on Graffi's site earlier tonight and it says the Add o Matic is for 5 or 6. I have the older version for 5 and love it.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks Kim. I called myself reading it over - must have missed that part.
Marilyn

Marilyn, I see his post for it shows it in his blog, I don't know what the description there says. I saw it in his online shop. I assume its the same. I am sure he will be along tomorrow and clarify it for you.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, Thanks for your help. I have asked several places and can't get an answer. My questions maybe just be to simple and come across as me being a real idot - but it really does scare me to add these things even though I read every where that everyone is adding them - I just need reassurance - at least on the first couple I add that I do it correctly.
Marilyn

They are specific to the program since each version has a slightly different way of adding things. So if you have both 5.0 and 6.0 you will need an add-o-matic for each.
Graffi, I believe today made 6 straight games Ohio Stare has won against your boys now

Only 4 straight! (I'm not proud of that, but...)

They are specific to the program since each version has a slightly different way of adding things. So if you have both 5.0 and 6.0 you will need an add-o-matic for each.

That's exactly right - the two Elements versions are vastly different from each other, so apart from the usual things like brushes and patterns that go in the same place in both programs, everything else (shapes, styles, actions, etc.) get added (and therefore coded!) differently. That's why there's a different Add-O for each.

The biggest hurdle was making the Add-O create the .xml on the fly - that's a piece that PSE 5 doesn't use.
21 posts Page 2 of 3