Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
21 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi, everyone -

I've got the final (?) beta for Add-O-Matic for PSE 6 on my blog- have at it, PSE 6 users!

I'll leave it up there until Saturday - it depends on whether Michigan beats Ohio State or not (a Blue win and I might feel a little more generous; lose, and all bets are off! :mrgreen: )

Go Blue!

...and, oh yeah - check out the Add-O for 6.
I love your Add-o-Matic for PSE5 so much, I feel like downloading this one too! (I don't even HAVE PSE6!!)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Just to say I tested the 3 beta versions for actions and it's a breeze... You just have to create your thumbnails if you want them. Should work with layer styles, brushes, gradients, swatches... (not tested, I am not proficient with those, but I know many here will greatly appreciate). One of the main reasons not to upgrade to PSE6 is solved.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
Graffi,
thanks very much for this great tool.
Have only tried it with styles up to now and it worke like a dream. Will try actions next.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Thanks, guys - this one was a beast to get all figured out.

In the final edition in the shop, I've added a button at the end to either quit Add-O when it finishes or quit Add-O and launch Elements 6 - I almost always launch Elements after running stuff through the Add-O, so I figured I'd save myself a step :P

Look for PMs - -
Graffi wrote: Hi, everyone -

I've got the final (?) beta for Add-O-Matic for PSE 6 on my blog- have at it, PSE 6 users!

I'll leave it up there until Saturday - it depends on whether Michigan beats Ohio State or not (a Blue win and I might feel a little more generous; lose, and all bets are off! :mrgreen: )

Go Blue!

...and, oh yeah - check out the Add-O for 6.

Oh Graffi, I almost forgot you are a Michigan fan. Should be another interesting game tomorrow. Still can't believe they dropped Ohio State to 7th for one loss and it wasn't even a bad one.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Go BUCKEYES!!
[url]http://www.sheilascorner.com/photography.html[/url]
Yeah Shelia. Go Buckeyes.

I hate this game every year. The Buckeyes use to chock and blow this game almost every year until the past 3 or 4. This game makes me nervous.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
with the way this seaon has been, I won't be surprised to see Kansas playing Hawaii for the National Championship - - a true ratings disaster for the BCS sponsors!

If that happens, maybe NEXT year we'll get a playoff - ! But I digress.....

2 1/2 hours to kickoff - I better go finish my chores....
Graffi, this has been an odd year hasn't it.

This game so far is pretty boring for an OSU vs MSU game.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
21 posts Page 1 of 3