Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
8 posts Page 1 of 1
For anybody who is interested I did call up today and request that I be given the pro-rated refund to my credit card and the person I was talking to processed that for me. I was told I would get an e mail when the credit goes through, but I don't think you have to wait for an e mail from them to call and request the refund. Just so you know.......................
Kevin
PSE 5 Premiere 3
Kevin's Gallery
Thank you for this information.
m
Michelle
They must have caller id and don't want to talk to me since I have tried to call several times this afternoon and don't get an answer. Yes, I have checked and have the number right. Maybe they think I am calling to b*itch about them deleting me post last night and this morning. :twisted:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Not trying to hijack this, but why did they delete your posts, Kim?
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny, they didn't like my question. :mrgreen: I guess we should just leave it at that. I probably shouldn't have said anything about it. Sorry guys.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm going to start calling as well. This sitting and waiting is for the birds. Thanks for the info on the refund.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Enuf said, Kim. :) I haven't gotten an e-mail or a credit. I e-mailed Tami today to ask her to check the status.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Funny you should mention refund........
When I talked with them, they never mentioned a rebate to my credit card....strange,no?
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
8 posts Page 1 of 1