Can anybody please answer this question,I am using PSE5 Alongside Premier 3.I have just downloaded ACR 4.3 into PSE5 DO I ALSO HAVE TO DOWNLOAD INTO PREMIER 3 AS WELL I HAVE LOOKED INTO THE PREMIER 3 PSA FILE AND FIND 8bi FILE but IT says ITS A READ ONLY FILE SO DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE ADVICE ME THANKS JON
i am petty sure it is for elements only I was wrong here are the instructions.
To install with Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0:
1. Exit Adobe Premiere Elements.
2. Open My Computer.
3. Double-click Local Disk (C:)
4. Navigate to: (Please read directory carefully)
Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0\Plug-Ins\Common\PSA
5. Move the existing Camera Raw.8bi plug-in to another location (for example, a new folder on your desktop). Ensure you keep this version in case you need to revert back.
6. Copy the Camera Raw plug-in, Camera Raw.8bi, from the download into the same folder as Step 4.
7. Launch Adobe Premiere Elements.