Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Welcome elderscrapper!

This weekly series is brought to you by the producers of the Adobe Photoshop Techniques newsletter. Join Corey Barker as he brings you the newest tips, tricks, and workarounds and to help simplify your work and put some pizzaz in your images.

You can also download and subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.

I think this is the right link for the podcast: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... =208626034
Elderscrapper,

Click HERE to get to the page where all the Killer Tip Podcasts can be found.

Bayla
I have upgraded to PSE6 and really like it. The Quick Selection tool works wonders and I use a quite a bit in my scrapbook layouts. You can see how I used it on the photo in my gallery. PSE6 has some other nice features too...It has a very nice feature that makes correcting digital pictures and scanned images. I'm not happy with the difficulty of adding actions and styles, etc. But, fortunately, Graffi has made an auto installer which helps and EZactions also has created a self installer for their actions. Hopefully some of the other sites will do something similar. I believe Panos is working on somehthing for his actions as well. Anyway, I'm happy with my upgrade from 5 to 6 for the most part.
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
I'm posting this to show how effective the Quick Selection tool is in PSE6.
This took about 3 minutes to do, in early elements it would have taken much longer.
It's a very impressive tool.
Kev.
yellow_flowerw.jpg
yellow_flowerw.jpg (116.59 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Just keep tempting me.... very nice example Kev!
Jane,
I like 6 but do most of my work in 5.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
16 posts Page 2 of 2