Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
17 posts Page 1 of 2
This is a copy of an email I received just a short time ago.

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "elementsuser". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

rtronick@gmail.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone,

Now that we all know about what's happening with the "Photoshop Elements User" forum and the creation of the "Creative" forum, I will be deleting this forum Sunday, November 18. I would like to thank everyone for their interest.

Here are links to the forums mentioned above:

http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/

http://www.photoshopcreativeelements.com/

Randy T

Has anyone received it? Is it genuine?

Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Yes Sir, I received the email. This was one of the forums that was started (like this one), but it appears that most came to this one and or stay with the old. Randy was trying to provide something, like many others, just in case.

Dane
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
-------------------------------------
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Dane,
thanks for that. Now I remember registering for that forum.
Was confused by the elements user.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
I got it to Kev and at first it through me too. Then I realized what it was. Randy set it up almost immediately after Matt's announcement. I totally forgot about it and it looks like everyone else did too.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim,
I completely forgot it.
Kev.
Kev's Gallery

Windows 7, PSE 9, PSP12
Hi, guys! I got it, too. Have been trying to figure out if it was legit or not. Thanks for clarifying it. I forgot I had registered. Never went back, tho. ;)
It was nice of Randy to try to keep us all together and it was nice of him to include both sites in his e-mail.

It is a shame that we somehow came off as the villains to the other site? :oops:

There is a big ole internet out there. You don't have to pick just one site! Do you guys only visit one site a day?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I must be missing something... The link points to the ElementsVillage, the successor of the Elements User Forum.
Other than that it looks to me that Randy is just trying to be funny.

Juergen
Randy threw up a quick site at a free hosting company as an alternative when Matt K. first made the announcement that PET was going to be closing the forum too.

He was just letting the registered users at his forum know that he is going to be closing it and that they have a couple of options of places to go.
Thanks, Jane. It did not come across quite clear, looking at the message out of context.

Juergen
17 posts Page 1 of 2