Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
17 posts Page 2 of 2
I just notice that I am a "Young Grasshoppa". I haven't been young anything in years :lol: and now I am a Grasshoppa a young one at that, way cooool!. :D

Dane
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Dane - :lol: Your post just gave me a good chuckle. After seeing your avatar, I can tell you obviously have a grasp of perspective. Any hints???
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Stick around Dane - won't be long until you are "here for the party!" :mrgreen:
I just looked at our members and see Randy joined our little group on Friday. I also got the e-mail from him andI went to his old site and thanked him for all his trouble and quick response to setting up an alternative site for us rejects for the old forum. I would like to thank him in this forum also so THANK YOU Randy.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
kimi_boo wrote: It was nice of Randy to try to keep us all together and it was nice of him to include both sites in his e-mail.

It is a shame that we somehow came off as the villains to the other site? :oops:

There is a big ole internet out there. You don't have to pick just one site! Do you guys only visit one site a day?

Kimi, I agree, it was nice of Randy to try to keep us together. Too bad everyone was pulled in different directions, guess now we're back down to 2 sites. What the heck, its the holidays, lets get back to what we do best of sharing creative ideas and Elements :idea:
Sunny, if you were to ask my wife ... I don't think she would agree with you. About the only think I have a gasp on is a chicken leg. :lol: Soon to be turkey ... :lol:

Acourse I am still gasping straws ... :P

Jane, With my jokes, you might want that party to pass me on. ;)

Dane
Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Have you seen the jokes Jen has been posting down in the Coffee Shop! :o I'm betting your sense of humor will fit in just fine here. :D
17 posts Page 2 of 2