Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Hello everyone. I just received a PM from a new member referred by another member. First, whoever referred him, thank you.

Like many of us getting Elements for the first time and not knowing where to start and never being part of a forum before, Reggie is lurking and reading. Great way to start. I just thought it would be nice if we all took a minute to say hello and welcome Reggie to our family and reassure him that we are here to help and not to be afraid to ask a question and that there is no such thing as a dumb question here.

I wish I could personally welcome each and every new member in this way but I sometimes miss when a new person joins. I am making an exception and singling out Reggie because he took the first step and PM'd me for assistance. He was confused by mention of The Village and Annie and Tami. I assured him that both places will be must helpful for him to learn from great friendly people.

So lets all say hello to Reggie and welcome him and everyone else that is in the same place as he is.

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!!! :D

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Welcome Reggie..you have the honor of being our 300th member. Was going to say something to you when you joined but you logged off to soon
Hello & Welcome Reggie!! We are so glad to have you! :D
Welcome to our littel corner of cyber space! We love answering questions and helping folks figure out how to use the software.
Welcome Reggie. Jump right in and join us. Ask all the questions you need to because the people here will be more than happy to assist you. :D
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
Reggie welcome aboard. Hope to see you around the forum. I'm sure you will find very helpful folks here with lots of great tips for photo editiing.
:mrgreen: Reggie...Welcome to the most friendly form going !!!!

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Welcome Reggie! Enjoy your stay.
Marilyn

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease.
thanx everybody. this is a great forum. im just starting to learn elements, it came with my scanner. i dont even know enough to ask good questions yet but im learning allot from the tutorials and get ideas from peoples pictures of things i can do with mine.

reggie
Welcome Reggie.

This truly is the the most friendly forum I have been around. The forum family is ready and able to help with questions and friendship. Look forward to seeing your future postings and images.

John
11 posts Page 1 of 2